Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Impassioned Sky

It's been awhile since I posted. Not because I haven't been painting but because I went off on a tangent writing a blog about rocks and crystals. Actually, I have been painting quite a bit and loving every minute of it.

As it turned out there was to be one more in my "Sky Series" and here it is.

Impassioned Sky
It's been a brutal winter here in NW Montana but I have barely noticed. The time has just flown by what with painting, rock collecting and guitar lessons. But, starting to get twitchy for spring now. Once spring gets started everything but the rock collecting will be taking a back seat to hiking. I'm hoping to go rock hounding at Garnet this spring. If we make it Molly will tell about it on her blog...... Maybe.

©Walker Barnard


No comments:

Post a Comment