Sunday, February 18, 2018

Always Express Your Inner Light

Aurora Borealis

At this point in my painting adventure I consider everything an experiment, an opportunity to learn. So, I won't beat myself up for this painting. It is very amateurish. I think even the reflection on the water is backwards.

I'm have not been clinically diagnosed as dyslexic. I avoid MDs like the plague. But, I can tell you, I see things 180 degrees opposite of how most people see things. Sometimes I almost feel as though I live in an alternate universe. So, I must muddle my way. Once upon a time it was hard. Now I see myself as blessed.

As usual, I love my colors even if my technique will not pass muster.

My advice to all: Don't let bullshit keep you from expressing your inner light and creativity. Love what you do. Love who your are. Love what you create if it is a creation of love and not hate. Never ever align yourself with negative rhetoric.

Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment